A Little Something for the Girls...

Posted by Jeri Maxedon 2010-11-04
I try to get all my Christmas shopping done within the next month or so, especially since I do the BULK of it online...lol.  And if you know me, you know I LOVE to support the small "momma-owned" shops! I have a collection of places that I regularly buy from, especially for boutique type gifts that I get for my daughter.  My most recent find is one that I HAVE to share with you!!!

Love Bug Boutique, a quaint little facebook page based "shop" specializes in things to adorn your little "Love Bug"! Affordable boutique quality bows, tutu's and more.  I have purchased several things from her recently, and not only are they BEAUTIFUL, but are CRAZY affordable and she ships QUICK!

Look at this pettiskirt I just bought for Ema for Christmas... FOR $15 DOLLARS SHIPPED!!!


The $15 deal was part of a holiday sale she was having for Halloween, but even her regular prices are AMAZING!!! Make sure to "like" her Facebook page to get your deals and to watch for more sales.  

You will be so glad you "like" her! ;) 

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on Pink & Posh! If you do not have a blog to link back to, please leave your email address in the comment.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Followers

Tweets