i'm ready to reBOOT... in black.

Posted by Jeri Maxedon 2010-11-21
This weekend, I've been breaking out my boots for this winter when I realized that EVERY SINGLE PAIR has heels!  I don't know why, but for some reason, I've never found a pair that I love that was flat.  It has never bothered me until now, when I actually need flat boots...lol.  So, do I worry? No way! This is just an opportunity to shop for new shoes!  Here are a few that I'm smitten with so far...

IN BLACK

1. Nine West - Nixxa ($250) - 2. Nine West -  Tumble ($179) - 3. Victoria's Secret - Side Zip Riding Boot ($289) - 4. Macy's -B. Makowsky Shoes, Susan Boots ($299) - 5. Macy's - Dolce Vita Shoes - Brewer Boots ($149)

So obviously, I love buckles.  Although, I'm not quite ready to drop around $200 for a pair of boots yet.  So the search continues...

Maybe I'll look for gray next.  What color boots do you like to wear in the winter?


0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on Pink & Posh! If you do not have a blog to link back to, please leave your email address in the comment.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Followers

Tweets