we've met the toys...

Posted by Jeri Maxedon 2010-10-14
My family recently had the chance to attend (my very first!) Disney on Ice show... Toy Story 3.  I'm a huge Disney fan, so when I got the tickets for opening night, RINKSIDE, and knew that we had a chance to meet the characters before the show, I was probably more excited about it than my kids! Produced by Feld Entertainment, Disney On Ice presents Disney/Pixar Toy Story 3 was definitely as awesome as I expected it to be.  My kids didn't take their eyes off the show the entire time (and that includes during intermission when they were mesmerized by the super cool Zamboni...lol).

I could rant about this experience turning this into a HUGE post, but I would rather just show you the pictures (cause aren't they worth more than words?...or something like that...lol)

So here goes! Enjoy the show! (cause we certainly did!)





To discover more about Disney on Ice, log on to www.disneyonice.com, or visit them on Facebook or Youtube.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on Pink & Posh! If you do not have a blog to link back to, please leave your email address in the comment.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Followers

Tweets