Shalom's Cottage Home - REVIEW

Posted by Jeri Maxedon 2009-06-05
So once I decided to offer the mommy goody bags, I wanted to find a favor that I could incorporate for both the girls and their mommies. That is when I found these beautiful and practical mini-notebooks from Shalom's Cottage Home.

Specializing in digital art prints and designs, Shalom Schultz is a true artist and creates all her designs by hand not relying on any clipart or other artists work for her art. Offering a variety of printed selections, you can find:
I was more impressed with my mini-notebooks once I opened the package. They were even more fantastic in person! After pairing each notebook with a matching crayon, I placed them in each of the mommy and little girl goody bags. They were a beautiful yet practically simple addition.

Whether you need a unique favor idea, personalized printed goods, or just love custom and beautiful artwork, you should check out Shalom's Cottage Home today!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on Pink & Posh! If you do not have a blog to link back to, please leave your email address in the comment.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Followers

Tweets