The NEW Pink & Posh - THANK YOU!

Posted by Jeri Maxedon 2009-06-24
I told you a little while ago that I had some super secret news... Well, since I am no good at keeping a secret for very long, I am DYING to tell you what it is!

I have had so much fun and support with Pink & Posh that I have decided to go BIG or go home...

...and thanks to you, the loyal and fabulously posh readers and supporters, Pink & Posh is expanding! There is a new look, new site, new contributors, new content and DEFINITELY new giveaways!


With the official launch scheduled for July 1, 2009, http://www.pinkandposh.net/ is my new address for providing you with the most PINK and most POSH items and news for you, your family and your home. It is a magazine style site still in test mode, so I will continue to post here on blogger throughout the month of June. I wanted you to be aware of the change ahead of time so you could be sure to keep it on your daily web stops. To keep up with all the new features of Pink & Posh, I have convinced two of my most posh blogger friends to take this plunge with me...


Nicole Ibarrondo is no spring chicken when it comes to blogging. She is known for the former "There Once Was A Girl" and is currently the senior editor of Mom Fuse, another popular mom site. She is coming on as an editor for Pink & Posh, and with her experience and spunky personality, I am sure you will love her as much as I do!



Kristy Rossman, AKA Mommy In Pink, is also joining as an editor for the new Pink & Posh. Kristy and I have a very "Pink-Loving" relationship and I am really excited about her commitment to help make my site one that the 3 of us can be proud of. Kristy is a super sweet gal, and writes fun and personally intriguing articles about every aspect of parenthood and womanhood...the good, the bad and the PINK!


I know that you are just going to love the new Pink & Posh, so be sure to add it to your favorites...and who knows... it may even become your ONLY favorite ;)

4 comments

  1. Congratulations! Looking forward to even pinkier and posher posts!!

     
  2. WOw thats great I can't wait. Congrats!

     
  3. Angie Marion Says:
  4. awesome! congrats!

     
  5. Gracie Says:
  6. Go PINK or go Home! ;)

     

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on Pink & Posh! If you do not have a blog to link back to, please leave your email address in the comment.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Followers

Tweets