Little Miss Matched Brings Summer Camp to You

Posted by Jeri Maxedon 2009-06-02
So summer is finally here and in full swing here at my house. My daughter is out of school and I am finding myself unprepared to be home alone with BOTH of my children. It is hard to keep both kids entertained and out of trouble for any matter of time, much less all day. Thankfully, I found out yesterday that Little Miss Matched has a June Camp Activity Calendar. With the theme of "Summer Camp At Home" you can use these simple daily activities to get through the month of June while still having fun, being creative and spending time together. Since I am a day behind, I am going to try to fit in 2 of the activities today. We are already working on our Official Camp T-Shirts and will try the "Who of You" after nap time.

If you are like me and are loving that someone else has planned out my summer for you, then check out this June Camp Activity Calendar hosted by Little Miss Matched.

Now, to just get through these crafts without making TOO big of a mess...(yeah, right!) ;)

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on Pink & Posh! If you do not have a blog to link back to, please leave your email address in the comment.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Followers

Tweets