In A Lather - REVIEW

Posted by Jeri Maxedon 2009-06-05

My husband has always said that it was a good thing that we had a little girl so that I could get away with certain girly things...lol. So when I told him we were having a tea party for Ema's birthday, he smirked and asked if it was for her or for me. I laughed it off, but then I got to thinking... why shouldn't it be for me, too? So then when I had the opportunity to review lip balms from In A Lather, I decided that they would make perfect additions to a "Mommy Goody Bag" for the moms of the girls!


"Pucker Up! You are about to encounter one of the best lip balms available! Our silky, emollient Lip Lube glides effortlessly onto your lips. It feels lightweight, not greasy or waxy, and it has great staying power. It has a gentle gloss effect on the lips. You will love this balm!" - In A Lather


Available in a huge variety of flavors and colors, these lip balms are fantastic and live true to their word about the quality. I had originally asked for flavors appropriate for little girls when I thought that I would include them in the bags for Ema's guests. But when I recieved them and realized how perfect they are for moms too, that is when I decided to add them to the mommy bags. The other moms were so glad that I did, too! They loved them! (like I knew they would...lol)

In A Lather also specializes in a variety of premium spa products. Some of my favorites include the Shampoo that Rocks, the Granola Bar soaps and their beautiful Eye Candy Bars.


Be sure to check out the other really great products at In A Lather today!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on Pink & Posh! If you do not have a blog to link back to, please leave your email address in the comment.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Followers

Tweets