"Just blend cold drinks right in the cooler, lift it off the base, and bring it along to the beach, park, pool, sporting events, or even your own backyard. The contents will stay ice-cold for up to eight hours, and its easy-pour spout makes serving drinks simple. Now that’s Good Thinking.™ For additional versatility, Thermal Cooler Plus Blenders also include a blender jar for traditional blending at home." - HamiltonBeach.com
I had the opportunity to try this out and I was so impressed with it's innovative design and practicality. My husband loves daiquiries (such a manly drink, right? LOL), so as we headed to the park for a couple's party, I quickly mixed up our favorite strawberry daiquiri recipe then just removed the cooler from the blender and took off. It was such a hit at the party, too! But I can't tell you if the cooler actually kept the mixture cool for 8 hours as the crowd killed the contents WAY before then...lol. I've also used this as an at home blender while using the glass jar rather than the cooler, and it was just as great.
Here are some of the cool features of this fantastic product:
- 2 ways to blend - blend in the cooler for portable ice-cold drinks or use the glass jar for drinks at home
- Cooler keeps icy drinks cold up to 8 hours
- Includes 48 oz thermal cooler, glass jar & base
- 40 oz glass jar with Wave-Action® system
- 550 Watts peak power & 10 speeds
- Easy-pour spout
- Comfortable handle
- Double-wall thermal cooler
- 3 year limited warranty
This summer must-have product is available at K-Mart as well as online at www.hamiltonbeach.com/blenderreview.
ENTER TO WIN:
Hamilton Beach is offering another fantastic product to one lucky reader of Pink & Posh. The Single Serve Blender is perfect for blending portable smoothies, shakes and frozen drinks fast. The ultimate in convenience, you can blend and sip from the same cup. Even better? It's sized to fit most car cup holders. To enter, simply visit Hamilton Beach and tell me your favorite Good Thinking™ product.EXTRA ENTRIES (optional):
- Tell me in a separate comment your favorite blender recipe.
- Tell me in a separate comment that you are a blogger follower.
- Tell me in a separate comment that you have signed up for Pink & Posh email updates.
- Tell me in a separate comment that you have the Pink & Posh button on your blog/site.
- Tell me in a separate comment that you tweeted or blogged about this contest (and leave me the link.)
This giveaway will run through midnight on June 30, 2009 with winners being announced on July 1, 2009. Winner will be chosen using Random.org. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Must be 18 years or older to enter. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.
Here's the recipe I use for the "perfect" strawberry daiguiri:
- 3 oz strawberry schnapps
- 6 oz light rum
- 6 oz lime juice
- 6 tsp powdered sugar
- 6 oz strawberries
Add ingredients with a bit of ice in a blender. Blend mixture until smooth and then pour into cocktail glasses. Garnish with a strawberry.