Sex Is...

Posted by Jeri Maxedon 2009-05-27




Have I got you thinking yet? These phrases are all ones that lead to one of the most taboo topics around the mommy blogging world...S E X. But to be completely honest, just because we have children doesn't mean we have to forget about the pleasures we once had before they arrived! (I mean, my goodness, how do you think they got here...lol) I am actually very comfortable with my sensuality, but even I sometimes want to know more about a certain topic that I may not want to ask my husband... That is why I am so glad that my favorite adult toy store, Eden Fantasys has created one of the best e-magazines for this topic around the web. Full of sex tips, guides, news, and culture, Sex Is is the newest and sexiest place to find the answers to those questions that you have been holding on to since the birth of your first child.

So stop waiting, already! Get sexy! Get Sex Is!

5 comments

  1. Drew G Says:
  2. Jeri,
    You are great. It is wonderful to hear such first hand perspective on the issues presented in SexIs.

     
  3. I have signed up for the newsletter..
    That is 1 entry... YEA...

     
  4. I am a follower...
    2 entry..
    YES.. getting closer...

     
  5. I have been signed up for the email updates..
    Love it..that gives me the great updates..
    Have a great weekend..

     
  6. My favorite little creeper is the "pink skull baby creeper"
    my favorite shirt is "Yin and Yang Dragon kids tshirt..
    but would love to win a creeper..
    Thanks for the chance of winning..

     

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on Pink & Posh! If you do not have a blog to link back to, please leave your email address in the comment.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Followers

Tweets