Isabella Oliver - REVIEW

Posted by Jeri Maxedon 2009-05-26
With summer's official start, I have been having so much fun checking out the newest trends and styles for the warmer weather. With bright colors and fun prints, the leader's in children's fashion have parents by their wallets! But when it comes to my own closet, I have a very strict color scheme and simple yet elegant style. When I was asked to review a piece from Isabella Oliver's SS09 Collection, there are no words to tell you how excited I was. ;)

"The Isabella Oliver 365 women’s wear collection for SS09 has been created for the modern multitasking woman in fabrics that flatter. Iconic ready-to-wear clothing for easy chic that works from am to pm. The collection includes women’s tailoring, women’s dresses and effortlessly stylish separates from tops and trousers to shorts and skirts. Whatever the occasion, Isabella Oliver 365 offers versatile ladies wear that mixes classic design with contemporary details; perfect for selecting a must-have LBD (little black dress) or updating essential work wear. Style for wherever life may take you." - Isabella Oliver.com


I received the Twist Tie Tank in white. Yes, it is simple. Yes, it is plain. But YES! It goes with EVERYTHING! I can wear it with jeans for a casual day with the kids and then later put on a pair of cute pair of capris and heels with a unique necklace and BAM! I'm ready for a night out with the hubs! I love high-quality pieces like this that instantly become a staple in my closet that never go out of style. Isabella Oliver has so many pieces that I am eager to get my hands on so that I can switch and swap them all; PANTS, DRESSES and for those of you in need, even MATERNITY!

For a limited time, you can get 15% off your 2009 Fall Collection reservation for August delivery! Don't wait too long! You don't want to miss your chance at getting these fabulous clothes at a discount!

2 comments

  1. casey aubut Says:
  2. I put your button on my blog! www.aubutfamily.blogspot.com

     
  3. Jingle Says:
  4. That tank looks like a great piece! Easy to wear and a little extra 'pizzaz' instead of a boring tank!

     

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on Pink & Posh! If you do not have a blog to link back to, please leave your email address in the comment.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Followers

Tweets