Fasta Pasta Cooker - REVIEW

Posted by Jeri Maxedon 2009-05-21
My family LOVES pasta. I am always wanting to try new Italian recipes to learn new techniques and flavors. The only problem is that with my crazy-busy life, I barely have time to make plain 'ole spaghetti, much less a million layer lasagna, or a tasty manicotti. So when I was asked to review the new Fasta Pasta, I was glad to try anything that would make my cooking time shorter.

"No waiting for a big pot of water to boil. Cook pasta to al dente perfection in the microwave! Saves time, energy and water. Use with spaghetti, fettuccini, macaroni, lasagna noodles, rotini and more! Cooks rice, vegetables, soups, ramen noodles and even a chocolate cake!" - Fasta Pasta Cooker.com

I opened the box last night and after a quick wash, I used the nifty pasta measurement holes and poured the appropriate amount of water per serving and stuck it in the microwave for 15 minutes for the linguine I was making. In the meantime, I had time to focus on the one pan on the stove for my chicken. I have to say that it was great to not have to worry about the pot of noodles. No stirring, no boiling over...whew! The chicken was done just as the microwave beeped, so dinner was ready in less than 20 minutes! That's a record for me! (even when PB& J is on the menu...lol) I did notice a small group of noodles that didn't separate and clumped together, but after throwing that out, the rest of the noodles were perfect. Just as if I had boiled them on the stove but so much simpler.

If that isn't enough to convince you that this is a perfect addition to any mom's kitchen, then check out their features in this video:


I received the Fasta Pasta Cookbook, too. It is small enough to fit inside the Fasta Pasta for storage or even in a kitchen drawer. I checked out some of the recipes and I have to tell you, if they only take the 15 minutes like it says, I will be "Mom of the Year" making some of these dishes using my Fasta Pasta.

Thanks to Mom Fuse & Fasta Pasta for this great opportunity!

1 Responses to Fasta Pasta Cooker - REVIEW

  1. Brandy Says:
  2. That looks so cool! I am a HUGE fan of a microwave and a slow cooker ;-) I am horrible at cooking - and this would suit my family well - or at least suit me well ;-) Looking forward to reading your blog!

     

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on Pink & Posh! If you do not have a blog to link back to, please leave your email address in the comment.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Followers

Tweets