Attend your loval Race for the Cure: With 121 Races nationwide, it seems that no matter where you are, there's a Race for the Cure nearby. Don't miss the all new "Warrior TV", where racers record a 15 second video message for the Warrior in their life who they are racing for, then download the clip to share after the race.
Take a test drive at your local Ford dealership and let Ford make a donation for you: From now until June 1, 2009, when you take a test drive at a Ford dealership, Ford will donate $20 on your behalf to your local Komen affiliate to support breast cancer research and awareness. Pick up your voucher at your local Race, or online at http://www.fordcares.com/.http://www.fordcares.com/ to learn more about Warriors in Pink.
ENTER TO WIN:
In the spirit of giving - http://www.fordcares.com/ is offering one lucky Pink & Posh reader a fantastic gift basket full of Warriors In Pink gear. To enter, simply tell me one way you show or intend to show your support for breast cancer awareness this year.
EXTRA ENTRIES (optional):
- Tell me in a separate comment that you have registered for your local Race for a Cure.
- Tell me in a separate comment that you have made a donation to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
- Tell me in a separate comment that you are a blogger follower.
- Tell me in a separate comment that you have signed up for email updates.
- Tell me in a separate comment that you tweeted or blogged about this contest (and leave me the link.)
This giveaway will run through midnight on May 27, 2009 with winners being announced on May 28, 2009. Winners will be chosen using Random.org. Winners will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Must be 18 years or older to enter. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only