Define*Me Clothing - REVIEW

Posted by Jeri Maxedon 2009-05-25
Since I have known him, my husband has been into music. He plays the guitar and is addicted to his iPod. He recently purchased a set of drums to play around with and my kids LOVE it! You can see the love in the photo of my son, who is "banging" happily away on "daddy's dwums". You can also see that his shirt that he is wearing is very appropriate for these noisy occasions of kiddie bliss. Featuring a drum set and the phrase "Born to be Loud", I swear that Define*Me Clothing designed this shirt just for my son! Wait a minute...there's his name, too... They DID design it just for him! ;)

Define Me*Clothing is a children's apparel company owned and run by a mom like me who loves personalized and unique clothing for her children. Jennifer Kirkpatrick found the highest quality products and printing services to include her fantastic designs creating the CUTEST personalized shirts and onesies on the web!

Check out the other really great designs that Define*Me Clothing can customize just for your child by clicking HERE.

Thanks, Jennifer, for the super cool shirt!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on Pink & Posh! If you do not have a blog to link back to, please leave your email address in the comment.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Followers

Tweets