Sock Grams - REVIEW

Posted by Jeri Maxedon 2009-04-19
Not only do I enjoy giving gifts for holidays, I also giving "just because." Lately with the economic melt-down and the cost of gas and postage going up what seems like every day, I have had to limit the number of out of town recipients. (***big frown***) But thanks to the sweeties at Mom Fuse, I have found a fun and very inexpensive alternative to my "gift neglect."

Sock Grams is a new way to send a smile to your loved ones for any occasion! Offering personalized greeting cards packaged with a super cute pair of novelty socks, this company will ship your unique gift anywhere in the US & Canada. Their socks come in a variety of patterns and colors, perfect for holidays and special occasions. They have something for EVERYONE!

I chose to send a pair to my sister who is pregnant with her first child. I can't tell you what socks I picked for her because she hasn't received them yet (sorry, sis...no hints!), but I assure you, she will love using them to cover her upcoming "cankles."

So don't bruise your pockets, and use Sock Grams to send that special smile to someone you love!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on Pink & Posh! If you do not have a blog to link back to, please leave your email address in the comment.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Followers

Tweets