Nectar of the Gods - REVIEW

Posted by Jeri Maxedon 2009-04-19
I have always had very dark, very thick, very coarse hair. So I'm sure you can imagine what it takes to maintain it. When I shower, I ALWAYS have to use conditioner, otherwise I can forget getting a brush through it. Even then, I still get tangles and fly-aways. The worst part though, is that as heavy as my hair is, conditioner just adds what seems like another 10lbs. But thanks to Lisa at It's A Glam Thing, I have found my solution to all these problems, "Nectar of the Gods."

Nectar of the Gods is a spray in conditioner great for all hair types that can be used as:
  • a deep treatment conditioner - restoring and nourishing dull and lifeless hair
  • a leave-in conditioner - giving hair it's natural shine without leaving residue (silicon free)
  • a serious detangler
  • an anti-frizz
  • a protectant - during blow drying and hot iron applications

But, the best part for me was the fact that this product actually reduced my blow drying time, and as a mom who barely has time for a shower, this is FANTASTIC!

So join me and many celebrity hair stylists in using this best kept secret in Hollywood!

1 Responses to Nectar of the Gods - REVIEW

  1. Nectar of the Gods is the best hair treatment on the market today. My store and website cannot keep enough of the product in stock. Simply amazing!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on Pink & Posh! If you do not have a blog to link back to, please leave your email address in the comment.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Followers

Tweets