Me Time Tees - REVIEW

Posted by Jeri Maxedon 2009-04-22
After a long day of play grounds, peanut butter & jelly and diapers, I find myself looking for that much needed "me time" that seems to be such an even more rare occasion now that I have 2 children. Well, now I can show the world that I am "off duty" thanks to the generosity of MeTime.com & the girls at Mom Fuse.

All I have to do is put on my new "Me Time" tee and voila!...instant freedom!
Okay, well maybe it isn't quite that easy, but at least I can display the need...lol. What impressed me more than the adorable designs and high-quality materials, was that these super cute tees were created by two MEN who had a light bulb moment when they were trying to come up with a new meaningful apparel contribution to society. Their over-extended wives became the inspiration for their new apparel line and more importantly their new cause. Be sure to check out their line of "Me Time" tees and tanks to find your perfect "Me Time" moment!

1 Responses to Me Time Tees - REVIEW

  1. really cute!
    love the bath one!

     

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on Pink & Posh! If you do not have a blog to link back to, please leave your email address in the comment.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Followers

Tweets