Max Factor - REVIEW

Posted by Jeri Maxedon 2009-04-23
I am one to never leave the house without makeup, and I am constantly looking for the newest and coolest products and colors on the market. One brand that I have come to trust over the years is Max Factor. Not only because of the quality and the price, but because you can buy it just about anywhere. I am a BzzAgent for BzzAgent.com, and recently was given the opportunity to "bzz" about the new Max Factor Vivid Impact Lipcolor and the 2000 Calorie Extreme Lash Plumper.

I sampled 2 colors of the pallete 20 designer lipcolor choices to choose from, and I can certainly see why the Vivid Impact Lipcolor is preferred 2-to-1 over the No. 1 prestige lipcolor pack. This conditioner rich lipstick is very smooth and leaves a fantastic pro-look!

TIPS FROM THE PROS:
For perfectly manicured lips, start by exfoliating lips with a warm, wet washcloth. Next, outline lips with a lipliner that complements your desired lipcolor. Finally, apply lipcolor, blot and apply a second time for a premium polished pout.

I also tried the new 2000 Calorie Extreme Lash Plumper. Now you may say, "gosh, it just looks like mascara to me..." But I'll tell you from personal experience, this product is WAY more than "just mascara". Their patented fat-wrap formula and extreme brush uniquely wrap and plump every single lash, from root to tip leaving the longest, fullest natural lashes I have ever had.

TIPS FROM THE PROS:
For the ultimate crave-worthy plumped-to-extreme lashes, apply a second coat before the first one dries to maximize plumping and minimize clumping. The results? Pro-worthy lashes.


Visit maxfactor.com to buy or find a retailer near you.

2 comments

  1. Misty Says:
  2. thanks for sharing this!
    -Misty

     
  3. I have never used Max Factor, I love mascara. I think I will give it a try, thanks.

     

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on Pink & Posh! If you do not have a blog to link back to, please leave your email address in the comment.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Followers

Tweets