Jao Review - Never "Goe" Without It!

Posted by Jeri Maxedon 2009-04-08



So how many times has this happened to you? Maybe not in the same context as the video (too funny, right?), but anywhere you feel is just a bit "germy"? As a mom, I am constantly washing hands and disinfecting things. In fact I usually carry hand sanitizer wherever I go "just in case". My daughter has a bit of an annoying fetish that adds to my germ stress. Whenever we go ANYWHERE, she conveniently has to go to the bathroom. We jokingly call her the official public bathroom inspector. Which for me is the worst because I can't stand public bathrooms. Even after we wash our hands, I still break out my trusty sanitizer. I have never really had a particular brand that I stuck to, just whatever was at the checkout line at Walmart or whatever Bath and Body Works products I happened to get as a gift. Well, thanks to Jao, I was able to sample their Hand Refresher as well as their super versatile Goe Oil.

The Jao Hand Refresher certainly does have a very special scent. It is a little strong for my taste, but it also contains moisterizing essential oils that make my hands feel fantastic, unlike many of the sanitizers that contain mostly alcohol. It feels like I just washed with an herbal lavendar soap. For those of you who need scientific proof that this stuff is great, Jao Hand Refresher was tested against seven of the most likely hand contaminants, specifically: Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococus aureus, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Candida albicans, Salmonella choleraseous, Streptococcus pneumoniae. In all cases, the "kill rate" was less than one minute. So there you go...good stuff.

The Jao Goe Oil is a product that I wasn't sure I needed, but once I tried it, I have to say that there are so many uses for it. Jao Goe Oil is unique in that it actually replaces the natural oils that we tend to lose due to age, environmental stress, and weather. This unique product can be used all over the body after shower or shave in the hair on the feet, anywhere and everywhere. It can even be used to remove eye makeup! Once you try this product, you will never want to "GOE" without it...

1 Responses to Jao Review - Never "Goe" Without It!

  1. That's so funny about how you call your daughter the "bathroom inspector"...my mom tells me that I was the same way when I was a kid...too funny! When you gotta go, you gotta go..right?

     

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on Pink & Posh! If you do not have a blog to link back to, please leave your email address in the comment.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Followers

Tweets