Eyeslices - Review

Posted by Jeri Maxedon 2009-04-17
Okay, so what mom doesn't need an excuse to relax? Thanks to Lisa at It's a Glam Thing, I recently had the opportunity to review a fantastic product called Eyeslices. When this product arrived, I couldn't wait to try it! I promised myself the next moment I had alone, I would certainly do a FULL and THOROUGH review of this stress relief product.(woohoo!) Well, as you can imagine, that moment never arrived on it's own. I finally had to tell my husband that I had to "work" and he needed to watch the kids for a little while. So I went to my room...LOCKED THE DOOR and went to pampering.
Eyeslices are innovative eye treatment pads that reduce the appearance of red eyes, dark circles under eyes, tired eyes, wrinkles and puffy eyes within 5 minutes of use. These professional spa and in-home anti-aging eye skin treatments lock in moisture and are unique in that they provide an instant cooling sensation without a fridge and my favorite part...they are re-usable! After about 20 minutes, my husband came knocking (I guess to make sure I was okay...?) so I was forced to tear myself from the state of nirvana I was in and jump back into reality. I certainly didn't want him to catch me "working"! He may get jealous...LOL.
Thanks again, Lisa & Eyeslices for my little piece of heaven this week!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on Pink & Posh! If you do not have a blog to link back to, please leave your email address in the comment.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Followers

Tweets