Divine Diamonds make Divine Gifts

Posted by Jeri Maxedon 2009-04-20
Just in time for Mother's Day, I have discovered Divine Diamonds, a company owned and run by Ruta Fox, a smart and beautiful woman on a mission to empower women everywhere. Her signature piece is the "Ah Ring" which was originally created for single women and the A & H representing "Available & Happy". But, this abbreviation has since adopted "Attached & Happy" for those women who are married, but still love this ring.
Divine Diamonds also offers a set of earrings that I am seriously considering asking for as my own Mother's Day gift, the Loves Me Earrings were inspired by the childhood game of plucking petals from a flower while repeating, "loves me...loves me not." They are beautiful and whimsical while still coordinating with all your white gold jewelry. I may even consider a set for all the other mothers in my family...we'll see...wink, wink.
Be sure to check out all the beautiful pieces the Divine Diamonds has to offer. I'm sure you will find that perfect piece of jewelry for you own mother (or even yourself!)

1 Responses to Divine Diamonds make Divine Gifts

  1. Joan Says:
  2. Wow, those earrings are to die for. Maybe for a retirement Mother's Day gift for me... lol!

     

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on Pink & Posh! If you do not have a blog to link back to, please leave your email address in the comment.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Followers

Tweets