Yoplait Get Active Prize Pack - 3 WINNERS

Posted by Jeri Maxedon 2009-03-31
*** CONGRATULATIONS TO CONTEST WINNERS: ***
#15 - Michele
#7 - Liza
Did you know research has shown that less than HALF of all kids ages two to 12 get the calcium they need every day? That is the age group that both of my children are in, YIKES! Calcium and Vitamin D are both essential , and as a mom, I want to make sure my children have all the nutrients they need to build strong bones. Though it can prove challenging for growing kids to get Vitamin D, since it is found naturally in very few foods, thankfully, Yoplait for Kids makes it a little easier to incorporate a delicious source of Vitamin D and Calcium in our children’s diets. I was recently selected to receive a Yoplait Get Active Prize Pack, and I have to tell you that it was the perfect opportunity to get my family together to enjoy the spring as it begins to blossom. After we enjoyed the yummy flavors of our yoplait yogurt, we took advantage of all the cool activities and after a full afternoon of family playtime, we headed in for a much needed nap.

To encourage more families in healthy lifestyles, Yoplait has allowed me to giveaway 3 of these fun prize packs. Yes, I said THREE!

WIN IT!

3 lucky winners of this (literally) sweet contest will receive a coupon for any of the Yoplait for Kids yogurt products (Go-Gurt, Trix, Yoplait Kids) along with a Yoplait Get Active Prize Pack. Perfect for a fun-filled day with your active children, the Yoplait Get Active Prize Pack includes a travel cooler (to take your yogurt on the road), a jump rope, a water bottle and an outdoor game set that includes a beach ball, paddle ball, Jai-Ali and a Frisbee. To enter this contest, just leave me a comment telling me what you and your family like to do together to enjoy a healthy lifestyle.

EXTRA ENTRIES (these don't count unless you complete the first entry)
  • In a separate comment, let me know you follow Pink & Posh
  • In a separate comment, let me know you subscribe to my email updates
  • In a separate comment, let me know you have either posted or twittered about this contest (please include the link to your post, or your twitter id

This contest will end midnight EST April 14, 2009 - GOOD LUCK!

19 comments

  1. warmfuzzies Says:
  2. I love this contest! My family and I like to ride bikes together. My kids are only 8 and 9 so we do the things they like when we are all together. I also like to enter the fun runs in town with my husband and kids. we have fun and get exercise too. They are always good for memories. :)

     
  3. warmfuzzies Says:
  4. I am following your blog so I am getting email updates. :)

     
  5. valerie2350 Says:
  6. We like to go hiking together :)

     
  7. valerie2350 Says:
  8. email subscriber

     
  9. valerie2350 Says:
  10. follower

     
  11. valerie2350 Says:
  12. http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1435057686

     
  13. Liza Says:
  14. My kids and I do Yoga together, exercise DVD's, walk, ride bikes - anything we can do to keep moving!!!

     
  15. Anni Winings Says:
  16. My husband and I take walks a lot - since I'm pregnant with our second girl I can do much more than that. Our daughter loves to get out, and it's a nice way for us to get a bit of exercise in. When I'm not pregnant, we like to do a lot of hiking.

     
  17. Anni Winings Says:
  18. I forgot that my email address is ann.winings@yahoo.com (my blog is private). I've subscribed to your emails.

     
  19. Umm..me and my daughter walk around the mall, does that count? We always wear pink shoes if that helps! GO Summer of Pink!

     
  20. Tweet! Tweet! said the little pink bird - http://twitter.com/BlogFriendlyPR/status/1454487871

     
  21. I follow...as if you didn't know.

     
  22. we always go on family bike rides

     
  23. Michele Says:
  24. Thank you for the great giveaway!

    We love going for walks, especially at the lake nearby and my kids love riding bikes and jumping on the trampoline.

     
  25. Michele Says:
  26. I follow!

     
  27. dolls123 Says:
  28. Work out at the gym together

    luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net

     
  29. dolls123 Says:
  30. Blog follower

    luckydollos123[at]verizon[dot]net

     
  31. royaldixie Says:
  32. We like to go for walks and hikes together. I love spring and I can't wait for nice warm days!!

    thanks!!

    newmommyin08 {at} yahoo {dot} com

    Check out my amazing Earth Day Event! Over $2,500 in prizes
    http://dexterphilip.blogspot.com

     
  33. royaldixie Says:
  34. I follow you
    thanks!!

    newmommyin08 {at} yahoo {dot} com

    Check out my amazing Earth Day Event! Over $2,500 in prizes
    http://dexterphilip.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on Pink & Posh! If you do not have a blog to link back to, please leave your email address in the comment.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Followers

Tweets