The sak's first ever eco-friendly collection, sakroots, showed spirit at the 2009 Film Independent's Spirit awards February 21, in Santa Monica, California. Sakroots was the exclusive gift bag of The Official Presenter Gift Lounge backstage.

Have you seen these awesomely "go-green" bags? I have loved the sak since I was a teenager and now I am even more excited that they have an eco-friendly collection. But now that I think of it, wasn't the sak the original shopping bag alternative to "paper & plastic"? Check out their newest designs and see why these are so popular among so many celebrities!

1 Responses to Sakroots has Spirit at The 2009 Film Independent's Spirit Awards

  1. B Says:
  2. I've never even heard of them before, but love the looks of this bag, I'm going to have to take a peek at them.

     

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on Pink & Posh! If you do not have a blog to link back to, please leave your email address in the comment.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Followers

Tweets