Pink & Private...

Posted by Jeri Maxedon 2009-03-08
***Congratulations to Contest Winner valerie2350 !***

Before I begin this post, I have to let you know that it is intended for mature adults only.
Let's admit it. Sex is a very important part of any relationship. But as a wife and/or mother, sometimes it becomes a last priority when you are being pulled in a million other directions. And even if you do make more of a priority of it, you probably don't have the time to enjoy it as much as you did before you had children. (can you sense the personal experience here...LOL) Well, recently I have made it my mission to put the some extra spice into my own relationship. (especially after being surprised with my hubby's perfect post last week...)
A few weeks ago, I entered a contest hosted by Mommy in Pink, and discovered Eden Fantasys, a company that specializes in re-discovering sex with everything from mood candles to the kinkiest sex toys. Unfortunately, I didn't win the contest, but I did discover a sensual kit that I could use over and over, The Kama Sutra Sweet Celebrations Box. Packed in a reusable beautifully designed pink box, I found sensual oils, scented lotions, and their signature edible honey dust. I was so excited when I opened it the package, that I immediately obtained a babysitter for the night (rare for us!) and told the hubs he needed to come home early. And boy, was he glad he did. The scents of the different oils and lotions were so complimentary, and they felt absolutely fantastic! And the honey dust was a sweet twist to the fun. (With that said, I will leave the rest to your imagination...LOL!)
Now, don't get me wrong, you don't have to plan a whole night of alone time to enjoy this set. One of the best features is that you can store all the elements in the beautiful box until the next time your kids take a nap, or you get that urge to be spontaneous!
Want to win your own?

Eden Fantasys is graciously sponsoring a Pink & Posh giveaway. One lucky reader will receive their very own Kama Sutra Sweet Celebrations Box to re-discover sex in their own way.


To enter this contest, I am altering the rules a bit this week.
  1. I still want you to visit Eden Fantasys and let me know your favorite item.
  2. But, I also want you to tell me your favorite thing about your significant other (this should get you thinking!)

No entries (especially the below extras) will count unless they have completed both 1 & 2.

Extra Entries (Optional)

  1. Let me know in a separate comment that you follow me on blogger.
  2. Let me know in a separate comment that you have signed up for an email subscription.
  3. Let me know in a separate comment that you have posted about this contest and/or you have added my button to your site.
Good luck and get ready to re-discover your sensuality with Eden Fantasys!

This contest ends midnight EST on March 15, 2008.

22 comments

  1. I heart Eden Fantasys...and this looks like an excellent product. I really enjoyed the Earthly delights gift set and the honey dust was fabulous!

     
  2. Thanks for sharing! Always important to keep up the spice in your love life! Years ago when I was a young Navy wife in San Diego, CA - one of my neighbors had a sexy lingerie etc. party (can't remember name of Co.??) We all had a blast - women of all ages - bout my first pair of "crotchless french panties" there - needless to say - hubby loved them!!

     
  3. Keonte' Says:
  4. I love the site. I have entered several giveaways for Eden Fantasys. I would love to have a SEX SWING! Talk about fun!

    I love Ian (my hot man) because he accepts me 'flaws and all' (Beyonce's song). It's okay if I am not perfect. His heart is so inviting, I am able to be ME. Together, we are unstoppable.

     
  5. Keonte' Says:
  6. I follow this lovely blog.

     
  7. Keonte' Says:
  8. I subscribe to this lovely blog as well.

     
  9. Keonte' Says:
  10. I have place your button on my website.

    www.keaianaregettingmarried.blogspot.com

     
  11. Megryansmom Says:
  12. I like the Treasure Trove gift tin and what I like most about my spouse is his bootylicious booty!

     
  13. EllyBean Says:
  14. I like the Crave wrist restraints. Mainly because my husband enjoys them because I'm always stopping him when it gets really good and that way I won't be able to stop him...lol

     
  15. B Says:
  16. Funny, I was just looking at their goodies yesterday and I was thinking about picking up some of that body dust stuff. Hmmm.

    As for my favorite thing about my husband. That is easy. He loves me for who I am, imperfections and all, and he does what is in his power to give me wings and let me soar. He really is a remarkable guy.

     
  17. B Says:
  18. Alright, I've added you on my blogger follower, but I have to tell you that it is mental and for some reason blogger does not allow me to follow anyone publicly. So I won't show up in your side bar, but I swear and promise I am now a follower. Personally I think Blogger is out to test my sanity. So far I'm hanging in there.

     
  19. Nakia Says:
  20. I recently discovered the website and see lots of things I'm going to have to try out soon.

    1. I think this one looks like the most fun: http://www.edenfantasys.com/vibrators/g-spot-vibrators/jojo

    2. The best thing about my significant other is that he takes time to notice the small things (change in hairstyle, a new outfit, etc).

     
  21. Hannah Says:
  22. Okay, okay, I think my FAVORITE item from Eden Fantasys, and the ONLY thing I own from there is the http://www.edenfantasys.com/vibrators/rabbit-vibrators/candy-luxus-vibrator "candy Luxus Vibrator"


    Also, I would say that the thing i love most about my boyfriend of 4 years, Jayson, is that he always knows exactly what to say. That's not to say that he hasn't said the wrong thing before, but he always seems to know just how to cheer me up. it's wonderful.

    thanks!

     
  23. Emily Says:
  24. My favorite item is the corset here: http://www.edenfantasys.com/sexy-lingerie/corsets-and-bustier/embroidered-corset-and-thong-black-gold

    Sex toys I have, but beautiful lingerie not so much.

    My favorite thing about my SO is his boundless optimism and patience- two things I'm not very good at, that he provides in spades to our daily lives.

    Well, that's my favorite part of his personality, anyway. ;) My favorite part of him is his arms. *sigh* I'm a sucker for nice biceps!

     
  25. Emily Says:
  26. I follow this blog!

     
  27. valerie2350 Says:
  28. 1)I like the white garter ruffle panties.
    2)sweet as can be and supportive of all that I do :)

     
  29. valerie2350 Says:
  30. blog follower

     
  31. valerie2350 Says:
  32. email subscriber

     
  33. valerie2350 Says:
  34. button :)
    http://sweeps4california.blogspot.com/

     
  35. Anonymous Says:
  36. My favorite item is Beeswax aromatherapy pillar candle in lavender.
    My favorite thing about my SO? The fact that he is so supportive, kind, unconditionally loving, smart, funny...oh wait, that's more than one thing. :)

    Thanks so much for the giveaway!

    supercoupongirl AT gmail.com

     
  37. Beeb Says:
  38. I subscribe: supercoupongirl AT gmail.com. Thank you again!

     
  39. Beeb Says:
  40. I follow your blog! Thank you!


    supercoupongirl AT gmail.com

     
  41. Beeb Says:
  42. I have your button here:

    http://contest-corner.blogspot.com/

    :)

    supercoupongirl AT gmail.com

     

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on Pink & Posh! If you do not have a blog to link back to, please leave your email address in the comment.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Followers

Tweets