Much Needed Date WEEKEND!!!

Posted by Jeri Maxedon 2009-03-31

So the hubs came home last week and told me to pick a general direction for a short vacation. Since I thought it was a game, I threw out The Bahamas, Europe, Australia, you know...anyone's pick for a "short" vacation...LOL. Well, little did I know that he had arranged for a babysitter for Thursday thru Sunday and planned on "getting me out of the house". How sweet is that? The coolest part is that we aren't actually making any specific plans as to where we are going or for how long in one particular area. So since I have lived in Georgia my entire life and have never been to Savannah, I decided to head in that direction. Aren't spontaneous road trips alone with the love of your life just the best? I can't wait to see where we end up and what we end up doing.

I'll miss you all while I am gone though, as one of the rule of the trip is NO COMPUTERS...LOL! I'll be sure to fill you in with the details when we get back!

7 comments

  1. That is so awesome Jeri...Good for you! I wish I was going away for the weekend...have fun!

     
  2. have a fabulous time!!

     
  3. Pink & Posh Says:
  4. thanks ladies! i can't wait!

     
  5. SuZ Says:
  6. I love Savannah. :) Enjoy your trip!!!

     
  7. Kelsey Says:
  8. Aww, how sweet!

    If only my boyfriend would do something like that once in awhile.. Hehehe.

     
  9. Ok...hope you had fun, but I want you back!

     
  10. Pink & Posh Says:
  11. haha, nicole...1 more day sweetie!

     

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on Pink & Posh! If you do not have a blog to link back to, please leave your email address in the comment.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Followers

Tweets