Passing the Love

Posted by Jeri Maxedon 2009-03-17

I have been meaning to do this for a while, but after a few other things, I just forgot...sorry!

A few weeks ago, I was presented this Kreative Blogger award from Organize with Sandy! How nice is that? You should check out her site and see all the cool ideas and products she uses to effectively organize her life.

There are some rules that go along with this blogger award. (which is why it took me so long to do this...LOL)

Name 7 things that you love then pass this onto 7 other kreativ bloggers.

  • My super supportive and sexy ass husband
  • My beautiful (yet sometimes annoying) children
  • MY BLOG!
  • Spontaneous and adventurous dates with my husband
  • Chocolate cake (yummy!)
  • Pinot Noir (I could use a glass right now...)
  • My children's bed time (any mother would understand this one...LOL)

Here are 7 bloggers I would love to pass this award onto.

For the recipients, the only other rule is to link the image of the award to Pink & Posh. I actually linked mine to the actual post where Sandy presented the award to me.

Congratulations to my seven picks and thanks again, Sandy!

2 comments

  1. Jolly Mom Says:
  2. Thank you SO much for the award and for the nice comment you left on my blog! It really means a lot to me : )
    And, I have to say that your blog is awesome!

    Also, I noticed we're both in Georgia : )

     
  3. Im so excited and confused lol thanks so much!

     

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on Pink & Posh! If you do not have a blog to link back to, please leave your email address in the comment.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Followers

Tweets