Fashion Friday

Posted by Jeri Maxedon 2009-03-13
My husband & I have been invited to attend an upscale wedding in April, and I, OF COURSE, need something new to wear! (any excuse, right?) I have been searching for the perfect dress and shoes, but I have also been looking for a shrug or bolero jacket of some sort, just in case it is a bit cool. (GA weather is so weird...) Well, I have come across a few options, but this one in particular is my favorite!

This beautiful piece by Designs by Laura Ann is in her Gothica Couture collection on etsy. (Are you sensing a trend here?...I love hand-made couture!) Made from shimmery satin, you can custom order this wrap in almost any color! And at $39, you could order one for every special event, no matter what color you have to wear! If this only peeks your interest and you require a little more drama, you MUST see this same wrap made from delicate lace or the one made from sheer organza. They are absolutely stunning!
A little backwards, I know, but I am now off to find a dress that will look amazing with this beautiful wrap! Do you have any suggestions?

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on Pink & Posh! If you do not have a blog to link back to, please leave your email address in the comment.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Followers

Tweets