Don't Miss Out! - Spring Sample Sale at the sak

Posted by Jeri Maxedon 2009-03-16
For those of you lucky enough to live near 5th Ave in New York City, don't miss out on the Spring Sample Sale at the sak! Bag prices range from only $5 to $60! There's no time like the present to stock up on bags to match every outfit AND gifts for all your friends!

Hmmmm, I wonder how much it would cost to fly up from Atlanta...LOL!

Thursday, April 2nd 9-5pm and Friday, April 3rd 9-5pm
The Sak, Elliott Lucca and sakroots (eco-friendly bags)
339 5th Avenue, 2nd Floor (between 33rd and 34th)
Subway: 34th Street at Broadway– NRW, FV
212.329.4500

Bags range from $5-$60

American Express, Visa and Mastercard and Cash accepted; No checks

Sample sale highlights:

  • The Sak signature leather styles including crossbodys, satchels and totes.
  • Sakroots eco-friendly styles including drawstrings and hobos.
  • Elliott Lucca leather and woven leather totes, demi’s and satchels.

4 comments

  1. B Says:
  2. are you seriously evil enough to spread this news to me when there is no way I could get there? Shame on you.

     
  3. Pink & Posh Says:
  4. I know, I know... its killing me too! :) But I figure at least someone should benefit from this awesome sale!

     
  5. How dare you tell me about this! Seriously!

     
  6. Whoa...am I on the right blog? Have I been out of the loop that long? It looks great!! I love love love the new button too. I'm kinda a shoe girl myself, but I think that's obvious from my page, lol. Nice job!

     

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on Pink & Posh! If you do not have a blog to link back to, please leave your email address in the comment.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Followers

Tweets