Shhhh, she might hear me!

Posted by Jeri Maxedon 2009-02-24
Hello Everyone,
My name is, well it does not matter... I just wanted to say how much I love the woman behind this site. She is very creative and talented, but this is not the only reason I love her so much. I love the way she takes care of me when I am sick (it is not easy). The way she looks at me when I am down and the way she loves me. I guess by now you have probably figured out who I am...Yes, thats right I'm the boyfriend :)

......No, really, I am her one and only Hubby. Well, I must go before she catches me on her PC.


Have a wonderful Day...

The One

5 comments

  1. Pink & Posh Says:
  2. I love you too, honey! Thanks for such a sweet post! (But stay off my computer!!!) :)

     
  3. Awh that was very sweet!

     
  4. Pink & Posh Says:
  5. I know, right?!

     
  6. yummy mummy Says:
  7. This is something my hubs would do!

    Hi Posh I am Yummy Mummy and I am SOOOOO NEEEWWWWWWW to Blogging!
    I am a mummy blogger in Australia and I am trying to start and great blog page with great Mummy followers!

    I am 24 happily married with a boy and girl!
    I am into all girly things and love being a house wife!

    I would love to add your button but I wouldn't have a clue how to put it on to the page!

    If you can help I would be so appreciative!

    Looking forward to reading your coming blogs x

     
  8. Debbie Says:
  9. That totally rocks! I'd be freaked about my hubby getting onto my blog - BUT that was very sweet, and I would likely forgive him quickly.

     

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on Pink & Posh! If you do not have a blog to link back to, please leave your email address in the comment.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Followers

Tweets