My Fav Fav Fav Cocktail!

Posted by Jeri Maxedon 2009-02-10
While eating dinner tonight, my daughter asked if we could have a Valentine's Day party. I thought about it for a minute and decided that since my husband is out of town on business (thus not reading my posts this week...) that it would be so cute for him to come home to a house fully decorated for V-Day. So I told her that we could make decorations for the party and that I would come up with something really special for us to eat for dinner. Since I am pretty sure that we won't have a babysitter, I also wanted to have something for just the 2 of us once the kids are put to bed. So while visiting several sites to get ideas, I remembered a really great cocktail that I drank at my sister's birthday party years ago and decided to search for the recipe to make it myself. I came across the following video to give instructions. So from my fav list to yours, I present The Bellini.



I hope you enjoy this as much as I do. It would be a fantastic upgrade to any romantic moment that would normally call for champagne!
This post sponsored by
Dallas Catering Company JimLeeEvents

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on Pink & Posh! If you do not have a blog to link back to, please leave your email address in the comment.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Followers

Tweets