Mabel's Labels BlogHer 2009 Contest

Posted by Jeri Maxedon 2009-02-13

I recently wrote a post that I was inspired to write for a contest where the winner would be given an opportunity to be the blog correspondent for Mabel's Labels during the 2009 BlogHer convention in Chicago this summer. They would also receive flight and accommodations through this contest. What a prize! So of course, I wrote from my heart, and I feel I achieved my point. But since there were over 80 entries into this contest, I knew the chances of even making the 10 finalists was slim. And this year, I was right. But, once I read the entries that did make it, I immediately felt sorry for the judges. How hard it must be to pick from almost 100 very deserving bloggers to win the chance of a lifetime. This opportunity would be the "making" point for any blog and how do you chose?! Here is the link to the list of finalists, and I really hope that you get a chance to read at least a few of these entries as they are all heartfelt and I have to say that they have made a great start to my Friday the 13th! Enjoy and don't forget to vote for your favorite! I know she will definitely appreciate the support!

1 Responses to Mabel's Labels BlogHer 2009 Contest

  1. Sara Bonds Says:
  2. What a prize indeed. I want to go to BlogHer '09 so bad. I didn't know there were opportunities to win like this out there. Sadly, I will not be able to go because with all of the expenses and spending money it just adds up to WAY too much.

     

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on Pink & Posh! If you do not have a blog to link back to, please leave your email address in the comment.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Followers

Tweets