Just the 2 of us...

Posted by Jeri Maxedon 2009-02-04
I was recently asked to remember the most romantic Valentine's Day that I have ever celebrated. As I thought about it, I came to the shocking realization that even though I have had some great ones, the most romantic and memorable Valentine's Day for me was about 6 years ago. And to those of you who know anything about me and are decent at math, that celebration was PRE-CHILDREN. Even though my husband and I had made no specific plans, I decided that year to take the lead, and plan a super special day for the 2 of us. I made reservations to our favorite restaurant, rented a room at the Ritz Carlton Atlanta (yes, way too expensive), drove to the florist to pick up rose petals, to the store to buy candles, to the bakery to get chocolate covered strawberries, and finally to the package store to get our favorite champagne. It was a really great night, and we didn't have to worry about schedules, baby-sitters, or any thing else for that matter. Ahhh, those were the days. But once I began to reminisce, I decided that even though we have our sweet little additions to our family, that we still deserved to have a Valentine's day that compared to the ones back in the day. But, to accomplish this I decided I needed a little help, so I visited my favorite party idea site, Celebrations.com. This site is full of party ideas, tips, recipes, decor ideas, and even gift ideas for any type of celebration that you can think of! And for Valentine's Day this year, they have definitely thought of something for everyone. Check out a few their following ideas to make your day even more special, whether you are single, married, or someone who wants to make a family day of it, too.
I am sure that with the tips you pick up from Celebrations.com, you will definitely have a very memorable Valentine's Day. I would tell you what tips I plan to use, but my husband reads this too, and I don't want to ruin the surprise. I'll be sure to let you know how it goes with just the 2 of us... Happy Valentine's Day!

1 Responses to Just the 2 of us...

  1. Hana Says:
  2. Jeri, we are so thrilled you loved our Valentines tips! I hope that you two have a very sweet & memorable Valentines.

    Hana @ Celebrations

     

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on Pink & Posh! If you do not have a blog to link back to, please leave your email address in the comment.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Followers

Tweets