I've caught a BUG!!!

Posted by Jeri Maxedon 2009-02-02

Okay, so I hear about them all the time, but never expected it to happen to me! Here's a little FYI first. I have two computers, my home desktop which is for the family, and my personal laptop, which I use for business and blog updates. Unfortunately, I have recently obtained a VIRUS on my laptop which is affecting internet access, so since I had to place it "in the shop" I have NO ACCESS to my email addresses or past emails regarding Pink & Posh. So since I don't know how long it will take to remove this pesty little bug, I will have to extend all contests until further notice, which will include:

I am really sorry about the inconvenience, but I can't send out the newsletter to all my readers about any of the updates, so please be patient with me as I deal with the annoyance this virus has caused...and don't worry, Pink & Posh has not been violated in any way by this virus, so your comments and information is safe with me!

|

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on Pink & Posh! If you do not have a blog to link back to, please leave your email address in the comment.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Followers

Tweets