Feedburner Email Option

Posted by Jeri Maxedon 2009-02-17

I have always had the option for you to subscribe to Pink & Posh's updates through RSS feed from Feedburner. And of course, most of you receive a weekly newsletter email from me using Mail Chimp. But just recently, I have successfully added the option through Feedburner's service for you to subscribe to automatic email updates, too. Because of the amount of readers I have (THANK YOU, ALL!) and the time it takes to create the newsletters, I am considering changing the way you are notified from the newsletter to exclusively the automatic email updates. But, I don't want to make any changes until I know what you think. Leave me a comment telling me which option you prefer; the Mail Chimp newsletter or the Feedburner automatic email updates.

Thanks for again for reading Pink & Posh and for making it as popular as it is! I know I say this all the time, but I am so thankful for each and every one of you, as I am finally aware of my "blogging calling"...(LOL) Seriously, THANKS!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on Pink & Posh! If you do not have a blog to link back to, please leave your email address in the comment.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Followers

Tweets