FASHION FRIDAY (a bit early)

Posted by Jeri Maxedon 2009-02-05
I know it is Thursday, but I have missed the last two Fashion Fridays, so since I have time, I am posting early this week.



As a crafter and artisan, I pledged a while ago that any new things that were purchased for gifts or items for myself I would check out handmade items first. I want to support the efforts of other designers while also trying to keep my money within our economy. During all the commotion stirred up by the recent CPSIA scare, I am more than ever trying to support the crafters of America. This week, I have found a great bag from a great artisan on etsy. And look how well it matches my site!

Creating Things by fromnancy has a fantastic collection of Totes, Hobos, Laptop Sleeves & so much more. Check her out to find your own beautiful bag that matches your lifestyle as well as this one does mine!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on Pink & Posh! If you do not have a blog to link back to, please leave your email address in the comment.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Followers

Tweets