Sisterhood of POSH

Posted by Jeri Maxedon 2009-01-21
I recently discovered that after almost 6 years of being the only one of my siblings to have children, that my sister is due to deliver her first bundle of joy in August of this year! YAY! So now instead of being the one to have someone send spoiled children home to, I can finally spoil her child and send them home to her!!! [Revenge] I mean... Life is sweet! But, in a more sisterly tone, I (of course) have tons of child rearing advice for her. Most of which I probably will let her find out on her own (revenge, again...LOL), but as far as which products to trust for her new baby, I have to give in. One of the best products I was fortunate enough to own was a Slingling Baby Carrier

This high quality, hands-free sling is perfect for active parents, and when I make that plural, YES, even Daddy can use these! Featuring tons of designer fabric choices and 10 different sizes to give you that perfect fit, every parent that wants to enjoy that priceless bond with their little one (from newborn to 35lbs.) should have one of these! I can honestly say that my slingling made my life 100% easier!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on Pink & Posh! If you do not have a blog to link back to, please leave your email address in the comment.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Followers

Tweets