Let's not forget the Posh Puppies...

Posted by Jeri Maxedon 2009-01-27
Before we had children, my husband & I had a dog that was the sweetest version of an animal that God ever made. Even though King was probably one of the most intimidating types of dog (a Rottweiler...LOL) he was super loyal and loved me more than my husband did sometimes! But with the birth of my daughter, my husband & I decided that it would be best to not test King's jealously and decided to give him to a family that would have the time to spend with him that we no longer could offer. So for about 6 years, we have been animal-free. Recently, my daughter has been asking for a dog that she can call her own. We have been putting this off for a while now. With the time and costs involved in all aspects of pet care, we aren't sure we could manage it. (basically because I know I will be the only one to take care of it...) I have been doing my research though, and have found a really great site that offers great discount pet supplies.

And since we all know my strong passion for pink, here are a few of my favorite things that I found (very quickly, I might add...) on this site.


This site has also has discount pet supplies for almost any animal that you can think of, and believe me, once I make the final decision as to a "new addition" to our family, I will definitely become a loyal patron. (Just don't tell my daughter I am thinking about it...LOL)

If you have pets, you should check it out. I think you will be as impressed as I was!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on Pink & Posh! If you do not have a blog to link back to, please leave your email address in the comment.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Followers

Tweets