FASHION FRIDAY

Posted by Jeri Maxedon 2009-01-02

As the new year has begun, I'm starting something new this week... Fashion Friday! Every Friday I will introduce something I find fashionable. Whether it be for you or any member of your family, I'm sure you are going to love these finds!

This week, I want to start with one of my own creations. As you may know, I own The Sweet Bowtique, and e-boutique that specializes in mom-made clothing and accessories for sweet little girls and their mommies. During the holiday season, one of my most popular items was my Sweet Pink Bubble Initial Necklace.
This super sweet necklace is the perfect accessory for your little girl. Or even you! This necklace is comprised of a wood scrabble tile (.75" x .75") that has been decoupaged with fun papers and your or your child's initial, and then sealed for durability. It's topped off with a sparkly Swarovski crystal that's been sealed. Hanging from a silver bead necklace, this necklace is gift ready! Especially since this sweet accessory is packaged in a really sweet candy box!
At only $8.00 each, you can afford to buy one for every Princess (or Queen) in your life! Every one loves a personalized gift!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on Pink & Posh! If you do not have a blog to link back to, please leave your email address in the comment.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Followers

Tweets