Adding a little "Perspective"

Posted by Jeri Maxedon 2009-01-21
When it comes to gifts for my friends and family, I am known for giving gifts with a unique and personal touch. I have recently been exposed to "Name Frames" that are normal everyday objects that when photographed properly depict a letter of the alphabet. One company that I have found that does a particularly PERFECT job in giving you a little perspective to your artwork is Letter Perspectives.
Not only are these a perfect gift, but having a decent sized family, I would love to have one of these for each member of my family to add that personal flair to my home decor! I tested the site to see how easy it would be create my own, WOW it was super simple! Look how cool my own name looks! I can't wait to see how everyone's turns out!

Visit Letter Perspectives yourself and create your own "Name Frame"! I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

2 comments

  1. Lana Cox Says:
  2. What a cool and original idea, I love it!

     
  3. Jennifer Says:
  4. Great find, I love them.

    Jennifer

     

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment on Pink & Posh! If you do not have a blog to link back to, please leave your email address in the comment.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Followers

Tweets