Pink & Posh Media Kit

Posted by Jeri Maxedon 2008-09-07
Would you like to see your product featured on Pink & Posh?
I am constantly on the lookout for new products for children and mom reviews. By sending a sample of your product you are guaranteed a thorough & honest article on my front page.

I like to review products that are geared towards children of any age and mom & dad. Typically, I look for trendy, modern, and unique products to review.
In order to write a review I must receive a sample of your product. This allows me to give the reader an in-depth write up on your product as well as an overview of the entire experience with your company.

Contact me at jerimax@bellsouth.net for further details.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Help encourage more attention towards your product by sponsoring a contest! A contest is a great way to increase traffic to your website. As part of the entrance rules, I like to ask the readers to visit your site, and then leave a comment with some sort of information found from your site.
(ex: What is your favorite item from [your shop]?)
Typically, your contest will be included at the end of your product review. However, I'd be happy to work with you should you have a different request.

---------------------------------------------------------------
My articles are geared towards moms of children of any age, but I also reach dads, grandparents, and families with older children.

AVERAGES
Gender: Female
Median Age: 25-45
Median Income: $65-$75K
# of Children: 2
Pregnant: 25%
Married: 60%
Reader demographics are taken from website polls, and are updated on an annual basis.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Our readers always enjoy getting a good deal!
Please submit your coupons and/or deals to jerimax@bellsouth.net.



--------------------------------------------------------------
Get noticed by purchasing advertising space on Pink & Posh!


*I reserve the right to refuse any advertiser for any reason. If your advertisement or website is not accepted, you will be refunded payment.

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Facebook

Followers

Tweets